Please call to check availability and to make reservations. 707-964-4113.
All R.V. sites include:
30amp power, water and sewer. We also have WIFI throughout the park.
Please see office for WIFI password.
Year-round R.V. Sites C1-C25
$700/mo. + electric Call for availability
Seasonal River R.V. Sites C26-C46 March 1st - November 1st
$55.00/Night plus Tax
$300.00/Week plus Tax
Seasonal R.V. Sites C47-C72 March 1st - November 1st
$45.00/Night plus Tax
$250.00/Week plus Tax
Seasonal R.V. Sites C75-C86 March 1st - November 1st
$50.00/Night plus Tax
$275.00/Week plus Tax
Permanent Boat Slips
Inside marina include water, electric and trailer storage. (See office for key)
$4.50/foot per month (ie 30 foot boat is $135.00/month)
Staying on the boat is an extra fee. Live aboard rates and rules available in office.
Seasonal Boat Slips
River slips include water and trailer storage. (See office for key)
Restrooms and Laundry Room code available in office.
A complete list of rules is available in office and posted in R.V. park
- Speed limit 5mph. Repeated violations by you or your guests and you will be asked to leave.
- Children must be supervised at all times while in the park.
- Subletting is not permitted.
- Dolphin Isle does not accept R.V.’s over ten years old and/or in a run-down condition without management approval.
- Laundry facility hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Laundry and restroom codes are available in office.
- Management/Owner will not be responsible for any loss or damages of any kind.
- All residents and boat owners are advised to be insured against fire, flood, theft, accidents, etc.
- All visitors must check in at office.
- Immobile, junk or broken down vehicles may not be kept on property.
- Management must approve all mechanical work being done on vehicles, boat and R.V.’s. All major repairs must be done off of the property.
- Residents are responsible for any damages and/or cleanup of their pets. All pets must be kept on a leash. There is a $25.00 fine per occurrence for pet cleanup by employee.
- NO boats, trailers, camper shells, etc. are to be stored in or around R.V. spaces or parking spaces.
- No transferring fuel of any kind on docks; use fuel dock.
- No washing vehicles, boats or R.V.’s on property.
- 10 p.m. – 8 a.m. is quiet time, please keep the overall noise down during this time.
- Dolphin Isle Marina and R.V. Park is monitored by closed circuit cameras at all times.