Year-round R.V. spaces
$700/mo. + electric Call for availability
Seasonal R.V. Sites March 1st - November 1st
Key cards for restrooms and laundry room
$10.00/Card Refundable Deposit
A complete list of rules is available in office and posted in R.V. park
- Speed limit 5mph. Repeated violations by you or your guests and you will be asked to leave.
- Children must be supervised at all times while in the park.
- Subletting is not permitted.
- Dolphin Isle does not accept R.V.’s over ten years old and/or in a run-down condition without management approval.
- Laundry facility hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Laundry and restroom cards are available in office. A $10.00/card deposit required.
- Management/Owner will not be responsible for any damages of any kind.
- All residents and boat owners are advised to be insured against fire, flood, theft, accidents, etc.
- All visitors must check in at office.
- Immobile, junk or broken down vehicles may not be kept on property.
- Management must approve all mechanical work being done on vehicles, boat and R.V.’s. All major repairs must be done off of the property.
- Residents are responsible for any damages and/or cleanup of their pets. All pets must be kept on a leash. There is a $25.00 fine per occurrence for pet cleanup by employee.
- NO boats, trailers, camper shells, etc. are to be stored in or around R.V. spaces or parking spaces.
- No transferring fuel of any kind on docks; use fuel dock.
- No washing vehicles, boats or R.V.’s on property.
- 10 p.m. – 8 a.m. is quiet time, please keep the overall noise down during this time.
- Dolphin Isle Marina and R.V. Park is monitored by closed circuit cameras at all times.